Werribee Gymnastics is now OPEN, following shutdown due to COVID-19 restrictions. Everyone attending the club must be aware of changes in policy and procedures to ensure the safety of our gymnasts and staff and ensure compliance with regulations. We ask before anyone enrolls they read and understand these changes.
- There are now cleaning breaks in between classes to allow coaches to clean high touch areas and equipment. During this time no gymnasts will be in the gym. Children need leave the gym promptly.
- For parent assisted classes, only 1 parent is able to attend the class. Siblings will not be allowed to attend.
- The parent viewing area is CLOSED.
- Families will drop off and pick up children from the car park. The car park will be CLOSED.
- A credit will be issued if we are informed you will be absent from your enrolled class. We must be notified at least 1 hour prior to the commencement of your class. If you are unwell or have been identified as a close contact of a person that has tested positive to COVID-19 you must not attend class.
- Gymnasts must bring a labelled drink bottle to class. Cups from in the kitchen will not be allowed to be used.
- Gymnasts in our senior levels must bring a bag to carry belongings in. The lockers will not be in use.
- Coaches are unable (due to Government requirements) to have physical contact with gymnasts unless in an emergency. Lesson plans will be adjusted to ensure gymnasts are able to perform skills without the assistance of a coach.
- The club is unable to run at full capacity (largely affecting our after school classes) and therefore we must make sound financial decisions to ensure our long term viability. Therefore, we cannot run Kindergym classes if we have less than 3 children enrolled. You will be informed prior to the start of term if a class is unable to run.